What is an Outsourced CFO?
As your business grows, so do your team and processes. As our clients have grown their respective businesses, we have noticed that their financial needs have also evolved tremendously. Seeing our clients succeed has inspired us to develop a service to meet their evolving needs.
An outsourced CFO will provide a broad view of your company’s financial health complete with detailed analysis, strategic advice, cash flow strategies, and liquidity management.
Your outsourced CFO
It’s time to take some financial burden off your plate. My team and I are strategic advisors with deep financial expertise and a passion for growing small businesses. We are here to support you and your business.
Benefits of having an outsourced CFO:
- Provides a broad view of your company’s financial health
- Analysis of market/industry trends and the possible economic impact on your business
- Strategic advice to help you make sound financial decisions for your business
- Allows you, the business Owner/CEO/COO, to focus on business operations
- Works hand-in-hand with the Controller or can execute controller duties: Financial Statements, Balance Sheet, General Ledger
- Controls expenses without sacrificing employee or client satisfaction, allocates staffing budget, and defines and recommends roles
- Helps guide your accounting team
- Manages liquidity: Maintains a healthy cash flow, manages incoming revenues and accounts receivable while keeping an eye on outgoing payments and short- and long-term liabilities
- Cash Flow Strategies: Incorporates Profit First, Historical Analysis, Live Plan Forecasting (Dashboard), and Projection
- Analyzes KPIs and Metrics
- All this and so much more!
If you think you may be ready to outsource your chief financial responsibilities, let’s talk!
As a Certified Profit First Professional firm, we apply Profit First principles when consulting with our clients.
Still have questions? Give us a call or drop us an email to find out how to receive a profitability assessment and profit strategy guide. This service is completely free and by the end of our discussion, you will be well equipped to boost your profits (fast). Contact us.
Your Accountability Partner!
Give us a call or drop us an email to find out how to receive a profitability assessment and profit strategy guide. This complimentary service equips you to boost your profits (fast).